måndag, juli 18, 2005

Still in Geneva, but ready to head back home...




























































So, I'm still at the UN Graduate Study Programme in Geneva. I figured it´s nicer to write in english at this blogger so that all my friends can understand. Yeah, a few more days to go then heading back to sunny Sweden. I'm quite excited as we will be getting our kitten 'Zeb' when I get back and as my friend Genie is coming from the US for a one-week visit. Normally Genie and I don't get a whole week together so I feel really fortunate. The study programme is still good but after more than two weeks of intense work I sense people are getting tired, myself included. So, both Katarina and I are happy about going back home on Friday. Hopefully our final paper on 'social and economic development' will be really good by then!